Seiten

Dienstag, 27. August 2013

D-27: Tasty Fansigning Tickets

Okay first I picked Hanna up from the airport :)

Needed about 1 hour to gvet there with the express train X'D
It was so cold in there ;__;



And somehow I was one hour early Oo
So I just waited sitting on a bench ^^
Sooooooooooo sleepy ._.

Finally she arrived and we went back to Seoul.
Visited her host family first before we met Ten at the subway and showed her around Sinchon and Hongdae~

In Hongdae I realized they actually DO sell SHINee related products in etude house kkk XD

On our way we ate pizza~
So tasty kkk :3


Than I wanted to step by a music shop near our house and saw this!
TASTY fansigning!!!!!

I thought the winners would be choosen later but it turned out I got 4 tickets because I bought 4 cd's!




Later we went into a restaurant called 'Garten Bier'.
Yes it was German
Well according to the flagg they had kkk

Ordered chicken and realized it's spicy ;__;
Horror Chicken!

But they really had nice colling systems for the beer glasses ^^

1 Kommentar: