Seiten

Samstag, 28. September 2013

D-57: EXO Boy Who Cried Wolf Pop-Up Store

Met with Jenny today to go to EXO's Boy Who Cried Wolf Pop-Up Store in Sinsa-dong.

Since I'm NO Exotic I felt a little....out of place
but nevertheless I wanted to see it
since it's only open for a limited time -2 month- until the beginning of october.

Some freaky Japanese fans haha X'D
creeeeeeeeeeepy~

And a guy working there who actually knew my hometown *-*
I was amazed hihi

the outside
nice and green~




maaaaany polaroids all over the place kkk 




a class piture hihi 


some extras
so many cups *-*
and I like the song stairs ;) 

the locker room


the relaxing room 
they actually drew the puppets face hihi
so cute :)


cloth
expensive cloth
jenny actualy wanted to buy something BUT the missing article was a problem
with article we mean
THE / A Boy Who Cried Wolf


the strangest thing they were selling
EXO boxershorts ;DDD 


our meal:
Kai Lemon Ade & Lay Brownie
ouh the brownie was so tatsy :3
but so expensive Xx


the (expensive) menu


the table tennis table outside with the members signs 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen