Seiten

Dienstag, 17. September 2013

D-32-48: Everyday life is just as boring as everywhere~

ouhhhhhhhhh~

Ok guys I swear everyday life is really boring
I'm not doing anything but goint to university 5 days a week....

NOT interesting though....
well there might be less updates like you already noticed X'D

If something interesting happens I'll post it ;)

So far....
well we visited GD's Space 8 exhibition
but it's not that spectacular
and you're not allowed to take photos though
there's not much to show you
just the entrance

and the two pics I bought [all the others I wanted were already sold out (°>_<°)   ]




oh and we've been to Incheon sky festival
let's just say I was kinda pissed.....
(especially because of all this freaking shit exo fans.... -_-#)
andthe rain
and the mudd
and the insects that crawled all over our bodies while we had to wait standin in mudd....
well pics can be found HERE

and that's it
nothing more happened in TWO weeks....
I told you before
BOOOOOORING ~ X''D

Well now we got one week holiday so...
we'll visit the palace tomorrow (?)
perhaps (?)
not that sure haha X,D

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen