Seiten

Mittwoch, 21. August 2013

D-21: Cosmetic Haunt in Myeongdong & GD Concert Tickets

Again a meeting with Nana~

We went to Travelers Caffee 'causa Nana wanted to tru the pancakes
I didn't want to spend any money so I just watched her eating a Strawberry-Banana Pancake :)

Looked nice though ~

Went to Dongdaemun for shopping
But the Malls we wanted to go in were closed because of holiday Xx

So we just looked around the street market ^^
So buissy everywhere X"D

Expensive Mall we didn't want to enter 'cause we don't have the money (for designer stuff)


random people fought inside the mall
we didn't know why... but they were screeming at each other angrily and even started hitting
wild crowd around them but noone interfering....
wierd situation

Met a friend who bought G-Dragon ONE OF A KIND Concert tickets for me and Ten~
Sooooooooooooooo nice :)


Then we went to Myeongdong (once more)

Went into so many cosmetic shops and I actually bought something
But only 'caus they had 50% sale haha ;D

Things I actually bought

Samples I got for free ^^
The one guy was surprised for two reasons:
1st: he asked me if I knew GD
I was like: Sure I know him! Actually who doesn't? XD
2nd: He was even more surprised that I answered him in Korean and said I speak very good ( well I'm not sure about this though ^^')

Met the Jang triplets in a Music store


Our dinner today: Schnitzel (In Korea called Donkatsu)
It was nice~
Something non korean from time to time is really great!
And the price was great as well ^^


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen