Seiten

Samstag, 24. August 2013

D-24: B.A.P Fansign in Yongsan

Met with Nana and we decited to go to B.A.P Fansigning since we found out that it was open for public~
My other pictures can be found here



Had some trouble finding the place actually but after asking we reached it ~ ; ]

So we just waited for 2 hours X''D
I got myself a new SD Card since my cam didn't want to accept my other one
Kept telling me 'Unknown Device' -.-*

At 7PM the sing started ~
Himchan was the first to enter kkk


Actually we thought the sign would be REALLY boring
but it wasn't
It was quite interesting to se everyone interacting with the fans
Also the fans not attending the Fanmeet got a lot of attention from them
During the time one of them was 'free' (not signing) fans screamed out for them and they waved and made hearts and stuff ♥

And somehow....
I'm getting Youngjae biassed @.@ X"D ♥



Zelo at the end *^*
Cuteness overload! ><

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen