Seiten

Samstag, 3. August 2013

D-3: Shinhwa The Classic Grand Finale in Seoul

Today is the Day! SHINHWA Finale in Seoul!


Woke up early to prepare everything. But I forgot the most important thing… Sun Blocker Xx
Because... That's how I look now T^T
RED~ there's even some strange bubbles on one side X"D


Well I rushed tot he subway station to meet my friends but I arrived first and took the subway earlier. So I left a few stations later and waited for them. Still I did not find them…

When I just left the station we meet hehe

We made our way to the hall and everywhere the sold mercandise. As soon as we left the station people talked to ust wanting to sell their goods…

At first we went tot he official stuff. I decited to que up the others went to get some drinks and food.

When I made it into the official goods store it started to rain…

Everyone got sheets where they had to write what they wanted. As overview they had a gigant poster :)



In a hurry we bought all we wanted and ran to a place we could get some shelter from the rain. I actually wanted a lightstick only and ques so long fot it…




Right after the rain ended we qued agian. This time to get our tickets. While we were waiting I got some stuff from random people XD
Like I always do~ kkk
A Jaejoong look alike wanted to sell something to me but I was not interested…. Still he came back several times ^^‘
Another guy wanted to sell some tickets to me but since we already had ours…. Sorry … ^^‘


Everything was organized pretty well. Ticket pickup was devided by names: A-C, D-H and so on :)


What's inportant to know: They go after the FIRST letter of the FIRST name! Not the First letter of the SECOND name!
We qued for H but had to go to A actually... ^^'



We wanted to eat something but the restaurant was so full… so we first waited
than we couldn’t read the menu and noone even asked us if we wanted to order…
so we just sat around under the aircon and left without eating anything. We bought some hot dogs later. Ou~ they were so delicious!  ♥

That we spend another hour in one of this cool zone tents until the entry started. In this tents water was sprayed so refreshing :)


Inside we waited another hour fort he concert to start. They did not begin in time because oft he heat and some traffic problems. They even announced this in ENGLISH! I was amazed by this haha XD

Then the concert started. It was great ♥
But for more check the Fancams ;)

After the concert I just walked home where I am now writing this kkk XD
at 2AM ^^‘


And tomorrow is XIA ♥

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen