Seiten

Mittwoch, 7. August 2013

D-4: XIA Incredible Concert in Seoul

Uh I had so much to do these days so I'm a little late with my updates ^^'


Today I wanted to get up early but ended up oversellping Xx

My sunburn still hurts but my family gave me something to apply :)

After some preparations I left fort he subway station to meet a friend who bought my ticket and would take me to the COEX Mall. ^^


I was a little late because I got lost on my way… it was my first day out alone though @.@

We met at the subway station and took the metro to Gangnam (Samseong Station).

The have nice posters here :) „Hello“ in so many languages~


Since we had time left until the concert we went around the mall. There are so many shops in there :D

And I fount this one here. It’s so damn funny XDDDD
Hot Foof, Hot People, Hot Korean LOL ahahahahahaha XDDDDDDDDD


We went tot he 3rd floor after figuring out where the concert was to be held. Actually we just followed all those people who came from there carrying their merchandise ;)

Sooooooooooooo many people in such small space Oo
It was so hot Xx

First we asked where I had to que since the singns were in Korean ONLY (as always btw -.-) >_<


The rest of the hallways was full of XIA posters, Flower arrangements and seating information ^^
B2ST sent one too~ ♥




After that we qued for merchandise. It didn’t took this long this time around. Perhaps because it was already late and most people already bought their stuff ^^
The lightstick I wanted was sold out ~-~
Since red’s the official color I expected it to be like this haha X‘D
So I just got myself a green one (It’s shining red though ^^)





Than we entered the queing room. It wasn’t that full. But still there were many people getting more and more every second Xx.


Some fans had strange gigantic and dangerous looking lightsticks :''D


I met two girls from the US. Yay not the only foreigner!!! We talked for a while until the security started to line us up according to our ticket numbers. I was number 110 so pretty far in front ;)

Oh the whole place was covered with posters telling you not to take pictures of anything :'D



After the entering I got myself a place in the second row muhahaha XDD
And a photocard :3

Thought I could not see very much… There was a TALL girl in front of me who was wearing HIGH HEELS which made her even taller -.-*
Whatever….

The concert was great. It lasted for about 2 hours. Ah Junsu has such a great voice~ X3 ♥
I liked the „Wish“ part he’s doing at every concert.

The first wish was from a girl. She asked him to sing a song from his musical~

The second one was from a fanboy kekeke
He had a song he wrote himself and wanted Junsu to sing it. Junsu was verry shy and embarrased (?) to sing this (dunno why, think the Song was about chicken (?). At last that’s what I understood)
In the end he sang a littel. The melody he chose was so nice~

Junsu wanted the last wish to be one that had nothing to do with singing.
The girl he asked wanted him to sing the fanboys song until the end but Junsu said he couldn't do it.
Than he choose a guy from the audience to say his wish. But since Junsu didn’t want to breakdance either he just sang another song hahahahaha

ALL the fans wanted to be granted another, last wish. KIYOMI. But Junsu said he’s to old to do this again ~.~ (for those who don't know what Kiyomi is XDDDD)


Meow~ you knwo Junsu, no matter how old you are, you’re ALWAYS cute Angel Xia and will ALWAYS be! ;P
Ah I wanted one of this roses he threw into the audience T^T

On my way home I had to buy another POP Card because I forgot mine at home -_-
This stupid machine didn’t want to take my notes!!! grrrrrr..... Xx
I had to try 5 different ones……


Ah I came home and fell asleep instantly XDD

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen