Seiten

Mittwoch, 7. August 2013

D-6: The phone card dabacle

This country seems to hate me >< seriously… -_-

I just wanted to get a korean phone number (PREPAID). Sounds pretty easy, right? No it’s not….

First the shops told us they have holoday until tuseday….

Than they told us „Only people over the age of 20 (Western age; 21 Korean age) can buy a preapid card or a contract. WTF?!

So we looked something up on the internet.

Found something that didn’t require a birth date :)

Than we had to find thh right page because we were at the right one which actually wasn’t the right one. Downloaded the app and found out the right homepage yay

When I tried to enter my information fort he order I had to enter an WIFI MAC Adress (whatever this may be)…. So we used our best friend Google to find out what it is, where we find it and what it does….
Somehow entered this number after searching it on Windows 8 for decades…. Xx

Than I had to enter aother number. I already forgot it‘s name lol XD (some kind of tracking number)
Well however we googled this one as well…
It was supposed tob e writter under my battery
It wasn’t though -_-
The other ways didn’t work out as wel…
So I just entered this *#06 (?) and got the number

Yay~

Until here everything worked out rather „fine“.
They even accepted my credit card ^^

Than there was this popub confirmation….. which was the next problem Xx

I got a confirmation on a Japanese name and fort he date: 2013.07.31
I’m not this japanese person though….
And HOW can I get a confirmation for July 31st it today’s August 06th?!
Ah I don’t know.

We tried calling the support whose numbers was listed on the homepage.

1st call: „The number you have dialed is not available“

2nd call: A korean person answer. In KOREAN I told him that I don’T speak korean and asked if he could speak in english….. He hung up on me…. -.-*

3rd call: First we had a robot voice telling us what to do (in KOREAN) my sis choose english service. She was connected to a lady actually speaking ENGLISH! Awsome! Applouse!
Well…. After my sis told her our problem…
Right ….
She hung up on us as well! -.-****

4th call: „There is no one awailable right now. Pelase try again later.“

I WAS SO FREAKING PISSED!!!!! -.-**

I wrote a mail and they answered me in very BAD english. Looked like google translate if you ask me….
Well better than nothing though.
They told me they send me the wrong confirmation and they’ll end it to my adress.
Let’s wait and see X‘D

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen