Seiten

Mittwoch, 7. August 2013

D-5: Food is expensive, EYK & YG

Actually I haven’t done that much today X’D

Woke up really early afer only a few hours of sleep to go to my first korean class ^^

Our teachers so cute :3 We’re her first class though XD

Good thing I already know all the characters and their pronounciation ^^

Found some new friends from Sweden and the US ^^
We went to McDonalds after the class and talked a lot~

In the evening I went shopping with my sis
We wanted to take a walk so we decited to go to YG X’D
On my way there I found this kekeke XDD


At YG there were so many GUYS outside Oo
Dunno if they were trainees or something?
All I know is: they STARED at me! :D
Random photo I took there ^^
Ah I hate taking photos of such stuff I feel strange Oo
Actually it was just a house shining in kinda blue color ;)


We drank some ice tea at a GS 25 and walked to the supermarket

Omg EVERYTHING here is expensive!!! ><
I bought salad, cheese and balsamico and payed 17.000 won for it! xX

Seems like ALL my money will be spend on food -.-*


btw that's the price for ONE apple!



P.S. I HATE my new shoes Xx
hurts so much qwq

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen