Seiten

Samstag, 10. August 2013

D-8: The Company Dinner

Today I went to Gwangnaru with friends to go to B1A4’s Amazing Store Limited Show. I bought their tickets and ACTUALLY didn’t want to go tot he concert….

However we were the ONLY foreigners there.

Illegal merchandise selling in fromt oft he hall as always X’D

We got the tickets very fast (since there were no other foreigners who had to geit theirs XDD)

We went into the hall for merchandise and I actually bought 5 Life Size posters! I don’t know why I did this ><

And that was the moment when I decited to go tot he concert as well ^^
The one on the next day though ;)

We went to a local restaurant and ate something… forgot the name but some bulgoggi soup ^^

I had to go home after this so I could prepare for the ‚company dinner‘ my sister, me and Yoonseok, a freshmen at dad’s company (?) had in the evening.

Together we went to a noodle shop and had cold beansoup noodles :)

And later Ice with red beans ^^



Than we walked around Seoul. This artificial river was so beautiful~ 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen