Seiten

Montag, 12. August 2013

D-9: B1A4 Amazing Store Limited Show in Seoul -A Stressfull Day-

Ok my day started with INFINITE actually. I went to Olympic Park in order to get tickets for my friend. We wanted to meet at the station at first but I was late so she already went further. When I arrived at the hall I noticed that I forgot the ticket confirmation!

So I went home again to pick them up and arrived at the hall two hours late!!

The very first thing I did was queing for merchandise but what I actually wanted was sold out already. The hoodie was gone within 30 minutes I was told, Lightsticks only lasted for 1 hour!

So I just bought the T-Shirt my friend wanted. And becuase I was frustrated because of the hoodie I just bought the 8 Sheet Poster Set.



Meet some friends at the ticket box later on :) Waited with them for some time until me and Nana went to UNIQLO AX In gwangnaru for B1A4’s Amazing Store Limited Show. We got our tickets pretty fast and went for merchandise~


I just bought a lightstick since the shirt was sold out and I already bought the Life Size Posters the day before :DD





Uh the guy selling it was so handsome *^*
And he talked to me~
First he wanted to know where I’m from. When I said Germany he started to talk in German. Though it were just few sentences like „Ich mag Klose“ and „Ich Liebe Dich“.
He was so cute! ><
And then he said „See you again tomorrow“~
Sadly I had no time to go there again….

After we got our merchandise we went home to get ALL the merchandise from INFINITE and B1A4 home. We didn’t want to take the big paper box inside….
We got some McDonalds burgers to eat them on our way and made it just in time for the concert.

I had to get my contact lenses in during the first song X’D
Was kinda hard since I did it without a mirror and everyone around me was jumping and screaming like crazy Xx

However I could see after I got them in~
So blurry (had to take it secretly ^^')

The concert was really great. It was like a musical with an actual story and even non Koreans could understand it.
The best part were the Solos. They were little storys about the members love. Sooooooooooooo cute~ ♥
The best was Baro’S Story. He wrote a letter to a Radio Show which was read out loud. Sure Baro was listening together with his friend Gongchan. In his letter he wrote that he didn’t experienced his first kiss yet (or something like that didn’t understand 100% of it) and that he wanted to try it so the MC’s oft he radio Show told him to try it with a freind. Luckily Gongchan was with Baro hehehehehe
And NEARL the kissd ahaha XDDD soooo great! ♥
In the end Gongchan escaped from Baro ^^
In the end there were tons of small plastic toy balls which B1A4 threw into the audience :3

One oft he best concert’s I’ve been to so far. The interacting with the audience was so great! X]
Jjang Jjang People!!! ♥



Don't ask me why I can't directly post the video.... -.-*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmJbAvA8FkA&feature=c4-overview&list=UUD3j-9Yd575EI8I7XAASBXg

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen